Advice please on possible cyst.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. Guess its best to start from the beginning. Back in may i was treated for a pea size cyst just inside my vagina. Had antibiotics and it cleared it thankfully as i was in agony. Unfortunately got thrush after. This was then cleared up. Things were ok for a while tho sex was a little unconfortable. Then in august got the cyst back,antibiotics cleared it but gave me thrush again. Now in sept and iv got another lump,went to the docs last wk and saw a different doc who didnt examine me very well. She gave me antibiotics but this time they havent worked. And im not sure if its a cyst. The lump is about a fingers length into my vagina, its not painful but uncomfortable. Ive also been bleeding from my bum after having a poo. Im so worried. Has anyone else had a lump like this?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Did they give you a name for this cyst? A Bartolin cyst maybe but that is in the labia. It is very unusual to have a cyst where you describe. Bleed after BM probably not related but you need a proper diagnosis endoscopy even.
    • Posted

I was told it was a bartolin cyst. I went back to the docs last week even tho the lump i had disappeared. The took a swab for bv. Yesterday the lump came back tho. It doesnt hurt and feels like a large blister would on your foot.

The bleeding from my rectum is a small hemorroid.

• Posted

So you were told it was a bartholion cyst...they may have to do an office drain on it...it seems the fluid keeps building up and they need to get to the head of it.

I had one of these a couple of months ago...I used a sauve (draws out boils) its a cream in the medicine isle....it was really black in color...sticky...but within a day the cyst started draining.....I kept squeezing as much as I could stand every night.

I ended up in hospital for something else and I told them about it...and they checked it out and said that I had drained it out well and that the "head" was not there...it healed.

Ask the pharmacist or chemist whatever language you guys use for medicine for a suave...a cream that draws out boils....before I applied the suave...I placed a warm cloth on the boil...then applied the cream.

Hope you feel better.  I was going to say...that bright red blood...is usually not an idication of something serious...but a hemmroid or a tear from constipation.

Black or brown blood is of concern.

• Posted

Ok thanks i will try that. Only problem is that i cant see it,just feel it. Ive no pain tho which seems odd compared to everyone else. All i have is a slight tender feeling between my vagina and my bum.
  • Posted

At least use warm compress.

Try the suave if you can find it...hope you feel better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.