Advice pls

Posted , 2 users are following.

Having been on half an Evorel conti patch for over 5 years and at the end of last November using the whole patch, I am now experiencing soreness with both nipples. Does anyone know how long this will continue? also is it due to too much eostrogen?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It is the oestrogen that causes the nipples to be sore. It commonly happens in pregnancy when the oestrogen levels are raised. It is possibly due to the higher levels of oestrogen in your blood stream. If it doesn't subside in another month and is annoying you I think your doseage needs reviewing.
    • Posted

Thanks Matron, you are always so helpful. It only started a few days ago, so I will give it another month or so. 
    • Posted

Oh yes it's early days pat. Your body will no doubt get used to the increase in oestrogen 
    • Posted

Thank you so much for your help .. much appreciated!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.