Advice sought

Posted , 2 users are following.

Have had pain in left leg since Dec 2005, Pain is not constant, but does affect me everyday when walk my dog. am due to have surgery next Tuesday but am terrified as everyone elses pain seems constant and although mines everyday at some point its not constant, any advice? :?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi deegree :cry: i too have been having problems since 2005 i did manage to work until feb this year, but now i have constant pain(cervical prolapse discs) ok some days are worse than others but the pain is always there. i am waiting to be admitted for surgery(thats another story)i myself cant wait to get my life back, if you,ve had problems this long my guess is you should take the surgery option but thats only an opinion, its only you can decide, do take care let us know how your doing gail
  • Posted

[quote:7ed7010136=\"gail\"]hi deegree :cry: i too have been having problems since 2005 i did manage to work until feb this year, but now i have constant pain(cervical prolapse discs) ok some days are worse than others but the pain is always there. i am waiting to be admitted for surgery(thats another story)i myself cant wait to get my life back, if you,ve had problems this long my guess is you should take the surgery option but thats only an opinion, its only you can decide, do take care let us know how your doing gail[/quote:7ed7010136]
  • Posted

Hi Gail, sorry about the above got confused what i was doing. I have decided to go back to consultant next Tuesday to discuss any other options. I had a facit joint injection back in March and although there has been some improvement it's still not right (L5 disc is out). I hope you get your surgery sorted soon, take care deegree
  • Posted

:roll: hi deegree suppose when surgery has been elected and your given a date it can be a bit scary, as soon as my phone rings my heart jumps into my mouth, hope things turn out the way you want them, keep us informedgail

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.