Advise please

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a tkr 17mth ago and had alot of problems since.i have now been told i had bad nerve damage in my leg due to the surgery but my main worry is i stil have a realy tight feeling round the front of my knee when i bend it and i cant kneel.is this usual?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Kneeling is not so comfortable I am 18months, use knee pads if I really need kneel down.

From this forum I believe we all have some tightness in the knee, over time, this improves for most.

Good healing

• Posted

Thanks clive.ive also been diagnosed with peripheral nuropathy in my feet .im told my other knee might need done but im to scared incase is goes as bad as the other 1.x
  • Posted

It might be worth contacting your consultant again if you have been completely discharged.

Let me know how you get on.

Sarah xx

• Posted

I havnt been discharged.i was suppose to have an appointment on monday but the cnsultant i had has left and the next availble appointment isnt till the 20th feb next year.x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.