Advise re esa prognosis

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all i was told via medical centre i have a prognosis of 18 months but on my letter frim dwp it just statez sg and weekly amounts. Where do i find out for sure how long i will re assessed rang dwp and said nothing on screen just sg so how do i find out pls regards

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Ringing ESA is the only way you'll know. I'm sure they'll know. Maxium amount of time before reassessment is usually 3 years but it could also be less.

• Posted

Thanku the letter from dwp states nothing strange but maxumus deffo said re assessment 18 m so i shouls be grafful that i got esa sg who sends reassessments out max or dwp do thrre just come alight with computer
    • Posted

DWP send them out. That's where mine come from the last time, which was July last year.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.