Aerosure medic

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have just got myself Aurosure medic has anybody got one & has your breathing improved with use 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

William, it's spelled 2 different ways between your heading & your post so hard to look up. (My fingers and a smartphone keyboard make it hard to get anything spelled correctly.) Is it some kind of flutter device?

• Posted

This might help:

http://www.aerosure-medic.com/how-aerosure-works/

Seems to cost a lot.

• Posted

Hi suzley yea your right it does cost a lot but i have only been using it for just over a week but i do feel a slight improvement but if it is down to Aerosure or not it's hard to tell just yet cos as we all know our condition changes with so many different things but i will keep you updated mine cost £149 & if it does work then it's well worth the money imo but like i say time will tell

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.