af

Posted , 4 users are following.

I love af been bouncing about with new meds for last couple of months get a poxy chest infection and its back to being breathless old fart .who would be shot if i was a race horse i really hate this af with a passion just off to quacks for some meds

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I know how you feel, but been lucky enough to clear my chest, i know we are not supposed to but, when needs must, a good curry and chillie helped along with our own honey and some added hot water lemon and vinager (cider vinager is better but)  well the darn antibiotics werent doing a great job so i thought they could do with a hand... good luck and get better soon!!!! (yes the flecanide and GTN took a hammering but hey i feel better sooooo)
  • Posted

I had a share in a racehorse once that had AF. We couln't afford the diagnosis and treatment but we didn't shoot him we retired him to an easier life.
  • Posted

Hey popeye, glad to see you are fighting fit (or fighting fitness.haa haaa haaa ) New meds ! ooo eeerr  !  I have mine sorted now fingers crossed, one amiodarone a day keeps the rattle away. I admit I keep away from people and never allow anyone into my house with a cold .. and none of this kissy kissy hello  -  have fun .. jay
    • Posted

Nice reply jay had a little chuckle at that one.trouble is im the old fart who picks every germ up now all to do with my treatment for my arthritus buggers immune system up.couple of days i be fighting fit again keep smileing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.