Af

Posted , 5 users are following.

Evening folks no rest from this poxy af roll on next week.just a quicky ankles are swollen odd bits of leg pain is it owt to seek advice over bored with doctors n hospitals unless i have to cheers in advance

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello friend are you taking a water pill? Also do alot of walking getting out and active is key!! It is time to live and enjoy life remember drink lots of water it will naturally release retention
    • Posted

Hello pal no waterr pill i drink plenty of fluid i work on building site painting new houses hard work with af so try n keep mobile as best as i can noticed ankles tonight cause they r hurting
    • Posted

What is plenty of water brother this is no time to be a tough guy I promise heed to all warning signs I am a 20 year football vet and now have had congestive heart failure and afib I have an Ablation Thursday gallon of water a day now go see doc about water pill check blood pressure etc
    • Posted

coach, gallon of water will ruin your kidneys.  I cannot stop this water retention, yes I exercise and yes I have ballooned this year since "they" decided I have AF and not SVT. I have my feet up at home ALL the time and I constantly move my toes and ankles. Good Luck    

• Posted

popeye. get good cider vinegar, and use at least half a cup a day then you wont need water pills. 
    • Posted

Hi Popeye, Lankylass here, I'm with you on the cider!! I am just waiting for an echocardiagram prior to another cardioversion. The first echocardiagram showed a little leakage on the valve, not sure exactly what that means but don't think it is serious and quite a few people have it, most without even knowing!! I am going on hol to Greece on Sunday, cardio said it would be ok so off I go. Hope you feel a bit better, speak to you soon. 
    • Posted

Enjoy your holiday lankylass should have some news wen you get home

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.