Af

Posted , 4 users are following.

Back from another full day down at a&e wife made me turns out i picked a chest infection up last saturday when we went to see my eldest brother in kent.whos in hospital there anyhow must admit ive been feeling reight bad actually saw my cardiologists who discharged me last year to say he was embarrased was a understatement he appologised for the last 6.months if hell and no meds put me on proper meds and said the 2 month waiting list for cardioversion should be 4 weeks he said lets get the rythm right and meds if no joy could go as far as pacemaker

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

scary it has taken this to get you looked after, but fingers crossed now forĀ  quick great result and a better load of years to follow!!!!!!
    • Posted

Hi andrew there as been alot of finger pointing this weekend.all i said to the cardiologists i just want sorting out ive had 6 months of hell dont really care whos fault it is?
    • Posted

well done, sometimes standing your gound does work! looking forward to hearing further good news!
  • Posted

Are you already taking Warfarin? I was told that I had to be oni it for eight weeks before having a cardioversion.
    • Posted

Hi derek its not wardarin carnt remember name get more meds later.he says i just have to be stable with steady bp then he will go ahead
    • Posted

After three cardioversions I'm down to have a pacemaker fitted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.