AF

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello every expertise,

yesterday night my doughter had sudden AF . her heart rate gone up to 182. she's just a 15 years old.

she didn't drank or ate any coffee, tea or unusual foods within last 12 hours. within 45 muints time admitted to hospital for medical treatment. doctor advice to me continue some drugs for one year time and if it is happened again need to do some operation for deactivate one heart circuit.

I m totally confused. she is just past her 15 th birthday. she had good lifestyle with excersise.

she was a good martial artist. how it happened.

no any family history.

I have only one doubt. she had the covid vaccine

before 12 days ago. (physer biotech )

now no any signs. now her heart rate is 87.

please advice me my dear expert doctors and scientists

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.