AF and constant nausea and feeling poorly

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello,

i am hoping for some help with this group....not sure how it works yet so please be patient!

A litte history : my AF could not be controlled with medication very well so i had a day case ablation and came out of hospital 6 weeks later after open heart surgery as my pulmonary vein was pierced! a very dramatic situation......

i now suffer with dreadful breathlessness and nausea and have been housebound for two years !

does anyone suffer from nausea....any cures.....i also have a fair amount of anxiety!

any advice please

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.