afib with heart hart 190 to 200 what medicine is best when normal low heart rate

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have afib and my normal heart rate is low around 50 to 60 so what medicine can i take to help control my afib with out lowering my normal rate way to low . My doctor writes out prescription 2 so far i have not taken them due to fear , i have a loop recorded and my heart goes crazy at night 200 beats and some times i wake with this and i cant make it stop so i go to hospital, they cant do the ablation thing right now due to i have black stools from bleeding in my upper part of my stomach which i have had scopes done nothing found ,so what medicne can i ask him to put me on

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Why do you think unqualified strangers on the Internet can give better advice than your doctor?

What has your doctor prescribed, why don't you want to take it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.