afraid

Posted , 4 users are following.

i check my private part bcuz its been 3days since its started itching and saw this.

this is not normal right?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

image this is the other side,

• Posted

symetrical on both sides looks like VP normal

• Posted

normal?

so no need to worry? thank you for thw reply btw.

• Posted

looks like vp. I am experiencing the same although i have burning sensation

• Posted

did you get a check up? is it bad or normal? i change my feminine wash and panty liner and the itchiness stop.

what im worrying now is the small bumps.

• Posted

i have papilla like projections on the inner wall of my vagina supposedly vestibular papillamatosis. The burning sensation bothers me a lot. Had it once two years back. There is recurrence of it again now and it does take a long time to heal during which you have to refrain from any interference to the region. In fact sanitary napkins act harsh.Anti fungal creams are not to be used. An anti ulcer mild cream like sucralfate can be used on the vaginal entrance if there is redness and burning sensation. The skin becomes extremely sensitive due to vp.My gynae suggested me the cream since the condition is rare and no specfic treatments are known.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.