Afraid I have bowel cancer at age 29

Posted , 2 users are following.

Over a month ago, I started getting constipated, and had a lower left back ache which went round below my abdomen and felt a dull ache on my left side, worst when sitting down.

It then went onto every time I eaten, the stomach sounds was so loud and all sorts, and I would have like a acid taste in my throat and felt like when I would swallow, it tastes like my own stools smell, which is weird.

It then went into having diareah and loose stools, sometimes there flat, sometimes there hard, sometimes there mushy and little bits.

Then went onto feeling really fatigue and dizzy, like I’m not in my own body experience, all the time, I’m waking up in the night sweating and all sorts.

I’ve been to the doctors, they checked my abdomen and said it’s a bit tender on the left side but nothing to worry about and checked my anus which she said is fine.

I’ve had my bloods done and both my B12 is 156 and my Vitamin D is 21. Which has worried me, my stools are always loose now and every time I wipe, the toilet paper is always covered, it’s like I need to wipe about 6 times before I’m clean. The colour can be a yellow or sometimes dark.

I’m so worried about it’s cancer, I do suffer with anxiety and depression which I’ve started tablets again and have been for a month, but I’m so scared and I feel like it’s taking over my life.

Just want someone to talk to about this and there views on this 😃

Thanks

Jamie

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The issue with the stools seems normal. A healthy person and myself has these issues with stools and i am almost completely healthy, medically. I do not think its cancer. I think its an issue with something your putting into your digestive system which is a problem. It could be a certain type of food or medication. Anxiety does not help the situation to be honest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.