Afraid of thoughts

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi hello i need help anyone here,experience of afraid of thought even you are busy in your house chores you are still in a deep thoughts example conversation with friend,happy thoughts or memories thats flashing back thougts.although it is normal to think.but why i feel anxious for the way i am thingking,i am now in a state of shutting down my self i dont want to think anymore i dont want to talk to anyone family friends son and daughter..pls help me need help how to ever coming this. thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

you are overthinking this. Let the thoughts come in a relaxed manner. Don’t try to fight them off. Let them come and let them go.

The more you stress about it the more thoughts will pop in your mind.

your thoughts cannot hurt you. Do some long, slow deep breathing and relax your mind as much as you can.

everyone has random thoughts. Our mind is constantly thinking. That’s perfectly normal. I get thoughts all the time even when I’m not trying to.

Everything will be OK. You are OK.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.