Afraid to leave my room

Posted , 3 users are following.

i am afraid to leave my bedroom because i dont want confrontation or uncomfortable silence with my family, who im afraid to speak to. but i can speak to my parents, just not sibling(s). i am hungry most of the time because im afraid to leave my room and get something to eat. i no longer have a relationship with any family (extended included) except for parents. i am afraid to get a part-time job at 16 because of this. i dont have any friends. i spend all of my time locked in my room. is there a way to fix this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

you need to talk to your parents about how you are feeling. this is not healthy for you to be shut in your room and hungry.

can you talk to one or both of your parents? ARE THEY aware of how you feel?

ITS IMPORTANT to get help and guidance for this issue.

maybe they can get you some counseling which could help you get a fresh start, and live like a 16 yr old should.

it really helps to vent how you are feeling.

ONE STEP AT A TIME!

let us know how its going!! ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.