After 1 year on 50mg setraline I am feeling terrible

Posted , 3 users are following.

I started 50mg setraline 1 year ago after a horrible 5-6weeks I gradually began to feel myself. After 6 months and feeling good out of the blue a bad day. I was back in bed terrified to go out having several panic attacks per day. I considered increasing my dose to 75mg after speaking with my gp but I was so scared I would be back to square 1 I chose not to up. After this completely random 6 days I woke up feeling so much better again. Feeling better has continued and I have been back to myself and working my own job as well as helping out in other roles during covid-19. Then all of a sudden I woke up 2 days ago and again feel horrible, scared and worried about everything.

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I am coping better this time as I keep telling myself its the same as last time and wont last long. Although I cant stop thinking about the reasoning behind it as there has been nothing to set this panic off. I have had a few bad days where I am anxious throughout the year but its bearable and not impacting my life. This time and last time feel like I am back at day 1 and cant function.

Any advice would be great! This website has been a massive help throughout my anxiety.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Come and join to Facebook group called Bruno Truth Zoloft (Sertraline) Support Group. There are so many ppl with huge experience taking Sertraline, they are friendly and always ready to help.

• Posted

hello Macj,Sorry to hear that You are struggling . how are you feeling now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.