After 2months off

Posted , 3 users are following.

So ive been off orlistat 2 months. Due 2 stress etc. Sadly my Grandad passed away 3 weeks ago as well. Ive weighed at slimming world i did stay the aame. Hoping 2 start again tomorrow on Orlistat i did so well before!. I will be going on that holiday to Portugal next year 2-3 sizes smaller! xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Iam so sorry to hear about your grandad. I have had a roll coaster ride on these pills this year. But the weight does come off it's just a bit slow with me. I am determind to carry on over Xmas but it's so hard when you go into work everyday and there is millions of sweets, crisps and chocolate.. I just have to pretend my apple is bit of chocolate. Good luck. Xx
    • Posted

Thankyou. weight loss is slow with me as well. ive done it before can do it again xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.