after achille tendon surgery

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi folks,  it was one week ago i full ruptured my right tendon, my leg up to knee took into hard plaster for 3 days and i totally had no pain which i think is normal. after 3 day i got the surgery, i had 2 days of really very high pain, till one night pain suddenly gone away.. im frustrared whether no pain means again a rupture caused by a false action..is it normal to have tottally no pain when resting after 2 days from surgery without drugs, anyone knows? my doctor says pain is not an qualifier for funtionality of tendon, but i feel reely uncomfortable about not having any pain and if it is related with again rupuring of healed tendon..thanks..

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hai Paul...

I had an injury 2 months before,after surgery now my physiotherapy going on.

I also have the same scenario in your case.I took pain killer tabs for one day only. pain only for two days.Its normal.dont worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.