After chronic testicular pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've been through chronic testicular pain, basically it's the tube from the testicle to the the base of the penis. Dull pain (best descriped as a constant pressure).

Ultrasound, prostrate and GUM clinic cleared. Had anti-biotics which seems to have cleared the tube (constant pressure issue), but the base of the penis and the testicle is still sore after several weeks.

Got a doctors appointment soon but unsure how to explain as it comes and goes. Pain tends to be when I'm stationary, driving is the worst.

Does any-one know of any-issues with the base of the penis?

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Update on this issue.

I've seen Urlogists (one was frustrated and she said I'm a surgeon, I cut and chop bits - that really helped!!!) which have confirmed they can't do any-thing.

Now waiting to see pain managment team at

http://www.nhs.uk/Services/hospitals/Services/Service/DefaultView.aspx?id=2987

Which basically means they don't know and have given up. I don't want to, all the googling in the world doesn't seem to find answers.

• Posted

Hi All,

A further update - which no-one will find helpfull.

The week before xmas I had the pain blocker injection. Unfortunatley due to me shouting the place down and un-controll-able shaking they stopped (wheel chair was pulled out after). It wasn't me stopping the injection but the nurses (they like chocolate by the way).

Don't get me wrong, I know other people have had this before me, still what's the actual answer?

• Posted

I've had the injection twice into my left nut. Didn't help unfortunately. Over 4 years with post vasectomy pain. Even surgery didnt help.

• Posted

Was it the spermatic cord block you had ?
    • Posted

Ninja If you google spermatic cord block can read about it but if you mean where did i have it then that would be Bolton, lancs on the NHS not private

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.