After decompression surgery...?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Is it really that bad?

From what people are commenting on other discussions I can only assume it's going to be tough. Is it even the right word?

I'm having surgery in 10 days, really hoping to get my life back after I'm healed. 

I wouldn't say I'm scared, but I'm uneasy. I'm looking forward to surgery, but I'm not looking forward to going through pain and etc afterward. I feel like I've had enough headaches to last three lifetimes, but there will be some more pain post op.

0 likes, 43 replies

43 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I wouldn't recommend it. I have had 3 brain surgeries my neck fused my body rejected my shunt had to take it out my number is 928-277-3326 if you want to call me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.