After driving blurry vision Street shaking

Posted , 1 user is following.

After driving in a day time for maybe an hour or more,and once I stop driving and stand up, I feel like Asphalt is waving, this might last for ten second or more..this situation used to happen once every year for example , but now happening more often but not every time I drive in a daytime . Don't know exactly why and maybe cannot describe it proper way.

Am suffering from chronic shoulder and neck pain a feeling light dizziness but when this happen it is not dizziness or shaking or unbalance I see the street going up and down in small wave, maybe staring in day light maybe something else behind , please share your opinions or experiences with such strange feeling

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.