After eating

Posted , 5 users are following.

Any of you ladies have your heart race after eating??Doesnt happen all the time but when it does its horrible!!!Happened today and now I have heartburn!!!I do suffer from acid reflux and on meds for it but just dont get the rapid heart after eating...Thank you ladies!!!Hugs to all!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes......i get it all the time event after eating. Is any one on here losing weight I am. No after what I eat my weight drop.
    • Posted

Yes.  I do.  I’ve lost 13 lbs in less than a month due to no appetite.   However, i do force myself to eat as I’m afraid of getting sick.  I eat very little though.  Also,   I stopped drinking coffee and sugary drinks. 
  • Posted

I am 48 I start going through menopause early in my 30s now I am 48 i start last year in oct going through skipping heartbeat, pain in my left arm, can't sleep through the night. Jaw pain, Burning sensation in my left side, ringing in my ears, chest pain, right big toe hurts. I get full quick, No appetite .

• Posted

everyone heart rate goes up when you eat, but due to hormones missing you nervous system does not work correctly so it goes nuts. Its far worse if you eat big meals and stodgy carbs. stick to small amounts regular  and avoid the processed carbs if you can, also sugar alcohol and caffeine also will make it worse.  It comes and goes with the fluctuation of hormones but like most of the other symptoms it does settle in time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.