after eating sweet on empty stomach : dizzy, neausea, gas and almost vomit !!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi, i hope you all feel better than me !! yesterday evening i ate ( few spounes of nutella on empty stomach , bad idea ) after 1 hour i start feel bad taste in my mouth, dizzy, stomach gas and nausea, then i start feel very hot and coudnt stand up and almost pass out!!.  rush to WC 2 times!!! all this without any kind of pain !!  last few 3 hours then felt better!!!!  i went before to doctor and said i have much gas due to anxiety ( again anxiety behind every sucks thing lol)  i still today feel alitle nausea but better ! so i want to know if anyone here have the same thing? i always eat sweet things but never happened to me this before !!!!!!  

sorry for my english sad

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey. I have a similar problem with eating sweets. If I eat something sweet in the morning, it will be all okay. However, if I don't eat anything in the morning and have my first meal later on, I will get dizzy, feel sick and get a headache if I eat sweets. Usually it helps me to drink water and sometimes I have to lay down for a while. Also, to eat some "real" food. I started to have this problem a few years ago but before that it was all okay. I hope this was just one time thing for you, but maybe next time try to eat something else before sweets. Best of luck xx
    • Posted

thank you so much for ur reply XD im sorry that u have this problem too ! yea i hope this will never happen again it was hellish night lol i will never ever eat nutella !!! nutella in my black list now ( including so many other things too, like my ex gf hahah ) 

have a nice day Tinkara smile

• Posted

I think you should give it another try (nutella I mean, not your ex gf, since she's been on your black list longer lol). Maybe just next time eat something else first. Sugar can be your friend, but it can also be your worst enemy. All the best xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.