After going through I period of inconsistent sleep I figured some tips that help me get some sleep

Posted , 4 users are following.

Getting some sleep nowadays seems quite tedious cause I am always busy. So i tried different things and ended up with these[ 5 ways that get me to sleep] if anyone has anymore please share

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Not sure why you have posted in benefits and allowances instead of general health.

Also you have not added the ways to help you sleep either

• Posted

I know this isnt i. the right section but I'll answer it anyway if that's ok. Doesnt work for everyone and a lot of people dont 'get it' at all but its worth a try and it certainly works for me. ASMR on you tube. Knocks me out within about 5 minutes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.