After my fall

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all. I just wanted to say a big thank you to all you wonderful people who with your advice 11 days ago I posted about my fall in the shower,I did go to A&E fractured my left arm, knocked my head no real damage. I have taken it easy because I wanted to stay on 11mg a day. I am so happy that by resting and taking it easy   I am managing on 11mg .

I have also been to the gym today to get a new programme because my heart rate goes too high. So Feeling  very hopeful. I have a 😀 On my face today. 

Hate the sweats and being fat,but I have all you wonderful people that also have the same horrible systems. At least we are not alone. 

Thank you all. Night night.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, margaret89358 we are all on the PMR journey together glad you are feeling better. Happy you have that smile on your face, I truly believe that it helps. Smiling 🙂

• Posted

So pleased Margaret, sounds as if you've managed this setback brilliantly. Hope all continues good. 

• Posted

If there is a next time - don't wait so long to go to A&E!!!! Onwards and upwards...

• Posted

Really great news but sorry you have a broken arm - remember 'I must take it steady'.  The very best of luck on your continuing journey down the path to ZERO!!  John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.