After period issues

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hey ladies, I was wondering do any of you have anxiety or just feel off, days after your period ends. Today is the fifth day and yesterday and today was a struggle. Anxiety, stomach issues, headache and so much more..

I'm hoping this is hormones and nothing else is going on..

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It is most likely hormonal if you are going through peri or meno. I have all of your symptoms and many more. Some are linked closer to my cycle, but most are just either there nearly every day or come and go randomly. I have many head and visual symptoms too, as well as anxiety (health anxiety is the worst), indigestion, tummy issues, nausea, dizziness, migraines and it goes on and on...

• Posted

hi, jenjen75

I reading your post in hear you say you had almost every symptom dealing with periomenpause what about skipping heart beats l have it goes and come. the ring in the ear breaking out in hive if skin to dry hive are very itchy sometime dizziness.

• Posted

Hi Kim, I do have heart palpitations occasionally and feel breathless when I walk up stairs or any sort of distance. I get the jelly legs sometimes too. No ringing in the ears, but I know of many other women who have this symptom. I have the dry skin as well as dry eyes and throat. I have had lots of medical testing and it has all come down to hormones.

• Posted

yes. i start feeling low on mood and energy from day 7 to 14, where i dont feel like doing anything. i get a bit anxious about going out thinking that i might face some anxiety attack. however, it helps me if im more social n continue yoga. i have realized that i am able to overcome these feelings somewhat if i push myself hard. if not, its easy for my to stay in bed and only think about my symptoms n find comfort indoors. and its really ok to stay at home too. anything that makes me feel alright n pass these days to reach the other side. one day at a time. 😃

• Posted

hi there, how far along the process of peri/menopause are you? What you describe is definitely how things started for me. I called it post-menstrual tension, rather than pre-menstrual tension. Then I just felt like I had pMT all the time. it was awful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.