After piles surgery treatment

Posted , 2 users are following.

Here is some medicine and tips i will give you. If you follow this rules indeed you will feel good.

I have done surgery one month ago now i am feeling fine so far.

After piles surgery take this medicine

1. Cefixime capsules 400mg 1+0+1 (14 days)

2. Ketorolac Tromethamine 10mg 1+1+1 (05 days after eat)

3. Paracetamol 665mg 1+1+1 ( 14 days after eat)

4. Omeprazole capsules 20mg 1+0+1 ( one month before eat )

5.Diosmin + Hesperidin (450mg +50mg)

2+0+2 (10 days)

1+0+1 ( two month's) after eat

6. Lactulose syrups, after surgery 05days take 6 spoons before sleep. After 05days later take if you want it.

7. 2% Lidocaine (lignocaine) Hydrochloride 2%, 10%, before you pass stool use every time.

8. 3times daily use warm water with salt around 10 to 15 minutes. Also use warm water with salt after you pass stool.

9. Mupirocin 2% Topical ointment 2times daily after bowl movement. Keep this area dry then use it little bit.

Note... do not eat for two months any kind of hard food like bananas, red meat and spicy food

Eat soft food. Such as vegetable and fruits

I am sure if you follow this rules indeed you won't feel any itchy or swollen and no pain...

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Did you eat any kind of fish? Tuna or Cod?
    • Posted

Yes i did eat fish. Fish is good for stool softness.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.