After sex I get a pimple on my penis shaft, any idea what it can be ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i am 18 and sexually active with my girlfriend, we use a condom during vaginal intercourse but not for oral. After vaginal intercourse, i got a pimple on my penis shaft and at first i didn't worry too much about it (the pimple doesn't appear after oral sex) so after a while it subsided and didn't bother me. so then it happened again after having sex, it wouldn't appear right after sex but a little while after (less than a day). I started to rinse and wash my penis immediately after vaginal intercourse, and the pimple would not appear if i did that. i have attempted to pop the pimples, and it's mostly darkish blood, and occasionally the pimple will be a whitehead, in that case a white substance will come out and then blood. i currently have like three pimples. if anyone could help me see what it is, it would be much appreciated. i am too embarrassed to go to my physician. imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it like is a viral infection and it's looks likes herpes try abstain From sex and never pop the pimples is it itching

• Posted

it doesn't itch or hurt. it only hurts when i put pressure on them.

• Posted

herpes would not contain white fluid such as pus only a clear fluid ideally u need to go to a doctors to see wats causing them

• Posted

herpes would not contain white fluid such as pus only a clear fluid ideally u need to go to a doctors to see wats causing them

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.