after Urolift, strong pain and high tension near right prostate and pelvics

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had a Urolift 4 months ago. Afterward, I have been having strong pain and high tension near left prostate and pelvic, and perineum areas. My urine flow and frequency have improved slightly, but I have slight to strong pain on the left during urination. I feel it is pulling my muscle on the urethra and on my left pelvic area. all these problems start right after Urolift. I was much better off before the Urolift. Anyone has any advice on fixing this? anyone has similar experience?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like you need a more complete procedure that actually removes the tissue . Look on youtube for Dr Mehan aquablation. He does the surgery on a guy that had urolift twice.

• Posted

i don't want a aggressive procedure now. plus my prostate size 30 g is too small for aquablation. i am trying to see what is the root cause and how to fix it. urolift is deadly procedure for some men, with long term side effect. i should not have let a doctor to put metals clip in such a sensitive and active areas

• Posted

What was your prostate size?

• Posted

That size is good for the Urolift if no median lobe obstruction. Other options are the medication route for the delay of the surgery or wait until you have severe urinary retention, bladder stones or hydronephrosis.

• Posted

i have a lot pelvic pain and discomfort during urination. I wish i have never done Urolift. i am going to have the clip on left removed. hopefully it will help. are you familiar with pain issue and clip removal?

• Posted

Jason, My problem with prostate issues ended when I stumbled across something that changed everything. My wife was taking Liquid chlorophyll capsules together with Olive Leaf capsules. I tried these two supplements together. My symptoms vanished. My prostate has returned to normal and I am a Happy Camper. You can by these supplements online or at numerous health food stores. Good Luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.