Afterimages

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone here got a lot of afterimages? I get a lot now and faster than I use too. Sometimes for any little thing I get after images or even if I'm driving and looking straight ahead, I see like shadowy lines in the sky. Anyone get that?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Just how the light comes in and your processing of it. I actually thought this was kind if normal deoending on your vision and stuff. Maybe your too aware of a normal body thing.
    • Posted

Maybe I am too aware of it now! Because from what I remember before all this I wouldn't notice as much afterimage or

Trails along with the like shadowy lines in the my vision too. I do know I notice more floaters now but I do know that's normal since floaters are normal just the afterimages kinda triggers me a bit at times

• Posted

This is the problem with anxiety it makes you so aware of stuff. Even normal stuff.then you focus on it  and look for things.  You can always go and get an eye exam to remind you all is well. 
  • Posted

Hi

Do u mean like when u look at a light at night and when u look away it follows slowly.:

Phil

• Posted

OK, I noticed after my breakdown, I had this. I can't stand bright light whereas before I could. Something changed.

• Posted

I can relate to Phil. When i had post-natal depression, and (for some reason) when I was on medication for it, I definitely noticed after-images more.

I bet there's a long medical word for it.

Also, as I get older these things seem to be more apparent. Have you had an eye exam lately - because I'm sure your optician will be able to explain this and reassure you, too, Eduardo.

Chrissie.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.