Aftermath.. herald patch

Posted , 3 users are following.

For those of you that have healed from this did the herald patch stay longer? Also, has anyone else been left with dark marks from the Pr? I've had mine since March going onto the 5th month most of the rash is gone just left with that herald patch and the dark marks all over my body 😕

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

no. I got rid of it all in 2 weeks. Took prednisone, Laid out in the sun two days. Put dark blue bottle clinical strength Head and Shoulders shampoo on each part of the rash for 10 min a day washed it off. Then put on red tube maximum strength 40% zinc oxide Bordeauxs Butt Paste (found in baby section) twice a day to control itching. Each application lasted 8 hrs - put on before work and before bed.

• Posted

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I had the dark marks after, but they faded to body color in just a few weeks. Hopefully, yours will go away soon. Hang in there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.