Aftermath of two years

Posted , 4 users are following.

Something I’m trying to figure out that’s been bothering me for a long time is a two year period of pelvic pain that never went away. I slept with a man who after the fact told me he had bad thrush. I don’t know if Candida can be tested for. My doc said she tested me for everything. Several times. It doesn’t help me any at all I’m still in pain and my doctors has no way of helping me. I always have a yeast infection though. I’m given medicine to treat them but they always come back. Should they be able to test for this I think they should. I’m told they could but I have no idea why I’m experiencing pain in my pelvis.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes, they can test for yeast infection. I’ve had such a test many times. They can also test for different strains. The most common is Candida albicans which the standard antifungal medicines treat. If you have a different, rarer strain you may need a different antifungal. If you want to stop the yeast infections for good the next you need to go on a special sugar free, yeast free diet and take suppliments that are natural antifungals, such as pre and pro biotics, cinnamon, rosemary, thyme, oregano oil, resveratrol, caprylic acid (coconut oil), garlic, Pau D'Arco. That’s how I got rid of my persistent and repeated yeast infections.

However, the pelvic pain may not be related to the yeast infections. Have you had a scan?

• Posted

Ask your Doctor to do a culture for this, with in a few days you will know, when the test comes in if its yeast.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.