Skip to content

Candida - Genital

Also known as Genital Thrush, Thrush - Genital, Vaginal Thrush

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Genital Sores *picture*

I was on a high dosage of prednisone when I started feeling some burning when I urinated. My vagina felt and was swollen to a point where even inserting a finger was painful. Actual vagina was sore not the sores. I chalked this up as a uti and started a course of antibiotics. The next day I was worse...

Last reply
  • Could these be yeast infection related? [PICS]

I had unprotected sex with someone I didn't know much about. I took plan B and it gave a yeast infection, then I noticed these bumps in mi vag opening and urethra. They don't look like anything I've seen online, please help!

Last reply
  • Can this be cause of yeast infection? HELP!

I know this isn't herpes or warts because I have one sexual parter for almost a year now. I've been having a lot of discharge lately and it was itchy but I was stressed out a lot and I started drinking yogurt and I am taking a shower once or twice a day, and the discharge is normal now. But I...

Last reply
  • White Growth On Upper Right Side Of Dick Shaft, Under Penis Glands

This white growth starts around 3-4 years ago as a small spot on the rights of my penis. It started as a small light coloured spot, and has grown on me since. I never had sex when prior to its appearance. I have been able to cut it off, and sometimes peel it off. Does anybody know what it is? I cannot...

Last reply
  • Worried for a month now

It all started with just one red bump alone in my glans then it became up to 5 bumps and then the itching started then one certain day I found out after urinating I had some white discharge coming out of the tip of my penis then a week later my a**hole is now itching me same with my penis most especially...

Last reply
  • Bleeding and cramping on the pill

Hi, this is my first time on the pill and I’m near the end of the 22 day cycles. Without the pill my period would be due to start today but obviously while taking the pill it shouldn’t. I never miss a pill and only one I’ve taken it late which was only by a hour & a half. I had sex for the first...

Last reply
  • One small white itchy bump on clit

Okay so I’ve been having this itchy feeling on my clit for months now and I just decided to just look down there and when I did I saw a small white bump and around looks like redness it’s not sore or nothing else it’s just that one spot that itch and I’ve been have this thick white vaginal discharge...

Last reply
  • Severe chronic yeast infections *extreme detail *

Cutting straight to the chase for about 5 months now I've been getting serious yeast infections, I've tried everything literally everything EXCEPT the boric acid capsules because I cannot find them in the stores and I need treatment right away!! I've been to the emergency room so many times...

Last reply
  • Desperate. Many symptoms.

Last wednesday I experienced pain during sex. I had a very tiny amount of cottage cheese discharge and light itching. Also, my perineum seemed to have torn somewhat. Thursday, I kept seeing the discharge and had some itching  so I went and bought monistat 1 in the ovule form. Symptoms were not getting...

Last reply
  • Can candida cause flesh like bumps that looks like a cut?

So, does yeast infection cause flesh like bumps but it's more like a cut to me, and no its not herpes and no its not condyloma cause I have only one sexual parter for almost a year now and I know his sexual history. So, I've been having a lot of discharge lately and I noticed a cut like thing...

Last reply
  • Does this look like yeast infection?

Hello everyone, So the problem is that three days ago it started itching down there but i was still on my period so i didnt give so much attention. Today, my vagina is still itchy and red. I must say that i have reccuring yeast

Last reply
  • Help! Rash/bleeding in scrotum

Hey, since yesterday, all of a sudden, a rash appeared on my right scrotum. (pic) is it an ingrown hair? or is it a fungal infection? I'm not sexually active, and am a virgin. Thanks!

Last reply
  • What is this?

I have been having itching, feels similar to what a yeast infection feels like. But the monostat treatment did not work, I’ve had white discharge and I looked and this is what I found. What is it? 

Last reply
  • Reoccurring vaginal tear

Hello, Since around February I have had a pretty bad tear that keeps retearing during sex. My boyfriend and I used to have sex almost everyday... it first started I felt pain during sex on the right side. I would ignore it. It felt really raw and like someone was taking a knife to my vagina. Sometimes...

Last reply
  • Help! I have bumps, pus, open wounds and pain on my vagina

First. I got a yeast infection three weeks ago and she did it with over-the-counter Monistat 5 day.  I also douched twice right after the infection cleared. And uses anti itch cream externally on my vagina for 7 days.  Second. Once the yeast infection cleared I continued to have sex...

Last reply
  • Please help white discharge and bumps in vaginal

Hi. I am freaking out.. it started with itching in the inside of vagina so i checked and saw bumps with some white discharge... today it started burning when i pee and it looked like the picture below.. i am scared at first i thought it was a fungal infection but then i saw the bumps and i am thinking...

Last reply
  • Fore skin redness and shiny penis glans

For the past one month, I am having red foreskin and red spots on glans. There is a white discharge under the foreskin even if I don't clean it for a single day. After washing the glans become shiny n develop wrinkles later. What it possibly be ? I had sex around 1.5 months back. The symptoms developed...

Last reply
  • Constant Yeast Infections

So i've been getting yeast infections before my period for the last couple of months. The yeast infections pills.cure from the drug store clear it up, but it keeps coming back a couple of days before each period! What do I do?! Why do you think this is?/How do I stop it from coming back! 

Last reply
  • Persistent and severe itching in my vaginal area...?

I've had very persistent and annoying itching just inside my vagina, on the inner labia and slightly on my anal area for the past 5 days...persuming it was thrush which I have experienced before, I inserted a canesten pill about 3 days ago , but it hasn't helped at all and the itching has gotten...

Last reply
  • Worm-like patches on my vagina keep coming back

3 months ago I thought I had a yeast infection or an STD. I went to my local Urgent Care and did the entire STD panel even though the doctor said it was a yeast infection. ALL of the STD tests came back negative. I was prescribed Diflucan and Flagyl. I took 2 - 150mg does of Diflucan since nothing was...

Last reply
  • Is my vagina normal

I never had sex before and I do not know if my vagina is normal or not. Can you please explain what you think it is I know I do not have HIV for a fact and I was not born with anything, buy i have bumps on the inside of my vagina lips. I've never even kissed someone please help me.

Last reply
  • Skin around clit inflamed

The skin around my clit is really red and irritated. My doctor swabbed me for a yeast infection/BV and nothing came back. I was given a steroid cream for the itchiness and it didn't help. She never actually took a look at it. Sometimes white stuff gathers around it and I have to wipe it off gently...

Last reply
  • Splits and tears

Hi,  I remember getting thrush very badly when I was little around 10 years old and  it would always keep coming and going, it was so painful and irritating.  I am now 23 and I still suffer from thrush, but I haven’t had it in quite a while but I always get these kind of splits/tears/cracks,...

Last reply
  • due to vaginal infection, it burns to pee and i cant take it anymore

i spent friday-sunday in and out of hospital. one of the doctors diagnosed me with herpes but by the look of the sores, swelling, and other symptoms me and my boyfriend’s family did not agree. we went to another hospital where a very sweet doctor told me the only way it could be herpes was if it was...

Last reply
  • Recurring thrush after op

I had surgery 5 months ago to remove 4 large cysts from inside my left ovary , my Fallopian tube is now closer to the ovary and I am at high risk of eptopic pregnancy’s.  After the op I was put on anti biotics because I had a infection. After finishing anti biotics I got thrush ( first ever time...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.