Help please!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have these bumps on the lips/vulva and I'm not sure what it could be. I have had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago but i have no symptoms of anything otherwise. I have tested negative for Tric, Chlamydia, Gonorrea, and Syphillis. Does this look like yeast or something else?image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

from this moment going forward, never ever have unprotected sex without knowing the std status of your sexual partner. this could save you so much stress and a potential STD. always have them get tested before even thinking about having unprotected sex with that person, no matter how much you trust them, always have them get a std test and make sure to ask for a full screening including herpes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.