I'm having problems with my vaginal discharge, since 1 year I'm having itching almost everyday

Posted , 4 users are following.

I went to 2 doctors prescribed me so many antifungal medications, one doctor told me I had stds but still those medications did not work which she gave me..

still I'm having those little itch everyday, I'm so depressed. I'm having thick white clumpy discharge everyday.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hello.. just wondering if you had any progress or solution for this? I have been dealing with this every week or 2 for 4 months now. I've had culture test. I've had sti test. I've had lots of antibiotics. endless amount of suppositories. oral medication. creams. Nothing seems to work. wondering if you found anything?

• Posted

Are you still sleeping with the same partner? He may need to be as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.