Could these be yeast infection related? [PICS]

Posted , 77 users are following.

I had unprotected sex with someone I didn't know much about. I took plan B and it gave a yeast infection, then I noticed these bumps in mi vag opening and urethra. They don't look like anything I've seen online, please help!

3 likes, 59 replies

59 Replies

Next
  • Edited

This looks very similar to another post I recently responded to. The photo looks the same to. Perhaps it is the same person? Like I said before those lumps are probably harmless. They look very much like Vestibular Papillomatosis - google that. This is a form of benign tumour - it is harmless and cannot be caught or spread by sexual intercourse. Because they are harmless there is no need to treat them. Men get something Siloam around the head of the penis - called pearly papules, again totally harmless. I think us women only see these things when we have got an infection, such as thrush, because that is the only time we inspect ourselves so closely, then we panic when we see them, especially if we have been up to something like unprotected sex with a new partner. They may have been there for some time but you just didn’t notice them before.
    • Posted

Similar, not ‘Siloam’
    • Posted

what if its on the skin of the vagina. like the labia? should one worry then?

• Posted

nope, thats where you get them - on the vulva and opening to the vag. I've had a few for many years.

• Posted

does it also spread throughout the labia ? and is it normal on pregnant women? sorry for all the questions, just curious.

• Edited

They can occur at any age. Dont worry about them. And, unlees you are itchy or in pain, dont keep checking yourself - it can become an obession.

• Edited

please help! the inside of my vagina feels extremely narrow and like there is a buldge behind my urethra. my urethra looks swolle n and infected leaving no hole to the opening of my vagina ! its not an std so could it be vaginitis or irritation ? how can i fix it at home? image

• Edited

I really need help! I don't know what this is, I didn't have sex but my boyfriend did finger me 2 days ago. is this an sti? should i be worried???

• Edited

so sorry for the graphic pic - is this normal looking?! ive only just noticed them and super concerned:( i had a UTI last week - is it warts?! image

• Posted

Did you ever get this checked out? mine looks similar.

• Posted

did you ever find out what it was? i have the very same exact thing right now and i was going to go get a swab test asap.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.