Could these be yeast infection related? [PICS]

Posted , 77 users are following.

I had unprotected sex with someone I didn't know much about. I took plan B and it gave a yeast infection, then I noticed these bumps in mi vag opening and urethra. They don't look like anything I've seen online, please help!

3 likes, 59 replies

59 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

Hi. I would like to know how to treat like this? I have a condition like this now and it is soo etchy.

Please help me!

• Posted

Did you ever figure out what it was? 

I have had the same thing and was told that it was genital warts. They ran out of the TCA treatment (which didn’t do anything) so then they prescribed me with imiquimod. My whole vuvla got very swollen and had pus pockets. Now it’s even worse than it was before. I’d like to know if they misdiagnosed me. 

• Posted

Pus pockets certainly sounds like an STI to me, whereas anto’s bumps look like vestibular papillomastosis which is benign and harmless.
    • Posted

Sorry, the pus pockets were due to the imiquimod. The doctor told me I had a “bad reaction” to it. I suggest that no one ever take the medication. 

Later the pharmacist told me that the medication was only for the bigger, fleshy warts that would not go away. It should have never been applied to the small ones that look like anto’s picture. It also didn’t help that they told me to apply it everywhere on my vagina. 

• Posted

It looks like an STD to me. You should go to the doctor to confirm if those bumps are genital warts or genital herpes. Genital warts are painless, but cause itching and discomfort. Meanwhile, genital herpes are painful and usually cause a thick, chunky white vaginal discharge that looks like cottage cheese. 
  • Edited

same to my case. if there is medicine for that, how it can be disappear and how to get back my vagina into normal look?

• Posted

File size is too big

what is this., please someone tell me, my vaginal really change

• Edited

help what is this is it a yeast infection? or something worse

• Posted

aw, poor girl. I'm not a doctor and you probably should go see one. I think I've had something similar to that before like a fungal infection or something. it doesnt look fun though girl, I'm sorry but you should go get checked out just in case.

• Edited

Can I ask what is this? Is this an std? I have a cottage like cheese discharge. And it is green in color. It doesn't smell like fishy smell. It is smell like a zonrox. A detergent. Can you help me?image

• Posted

Can I ask what is this? Is this an std? I have a cottage like cheese discharge. And it is green in color. It doesn't smell like fishy smell. It is smell like a zonrox. A detergent. Can you help me?

• Posted

looks like a yeast infection. Take an oral 150mg tablet of fluconazole and another 3 days later. That should get rid of it.

• Posted

thanks for replying. do you think this is only a yeast infection? i am so worried it might be an std. is that prescribed by the doctor or over the counter drug?

• Posted

Assume yeast infection for now. Treat it (fluconazole oral capsule is available over the counter in the uk). As to whether it is an std - did you have unprotected sex with a new partner? If so, why?

• Posted

for a long time. i think that was 2 years ago. I'm not in the UK. I'm in the Philippines. I've been feeling itchiness bumps and boil a year ago but I ignore it. So i assume it is std now because I have a discharge.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.