Could these be yeast infection related? [PICS]

Posted , 77 users are following.

I had unprotected sex with someone I didn't know much about. I took plan B and it gave a yeast infection, then I noticed these bumps in mi vag opening and urethra. They don't look like anything I've seen online, please help!

3 likes, 59 replies

59 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

i have a very similar situation. I have had unprotected sex with the recent guy I've been seeing. I have never had a yeast infection or any issue before so my automatic response is to think of the worst. As I do some research it can be a yest infection, BV (bacteral vaginosis), or genital herpes. I commonly use Summer Eve wipes without the knowledge of its harsh effects on women. I am worried this can be possibly more that a bad yeast infection? !

• Posted

I have the answer to this. I've had bumps like these for years! They always come out when I have a Yeast Infection. I've gone through two Gynecologists. First one told me it was Genital Warts/HPV. They a PAP Smear...Negative. No other testing.

Second Gynecologist thought it was Genital Warts at first glance but...she did say that Genital Warts are cluster bumps more like a Cauliflower. But it looked like the picture just more of them and they looked irritated. It was tender to the touch, red, flared up, swollen and it burned while urinating. She did three swabs. One was for HSV (Genital Herpes), Second one was for Yeast, BV and Trichomoniasis and Last one was for Genital Warts. It was all Negative BUT I did have a Yeast Infection. That was the only positive. So my doctor told me that it is Vestibular Papillomatosis. It's not an STD. It's a Skin Disorder that many women have. Unfortunately, there is no cure. The only treatments out there are basically the same creams used for Genital Warts.

• Edited

I'm so nervous idk if this is a lump from my yeast infection or something worse please helppp did any of you ever have this before?

• Edited

hi im 21 and i have something similar on my vaginal opening and i have a tingly feeling too. ive never had sex and these have been here for 4 weeks plz reply back im freaking out!!image

• Posted

and i would also like to add that it may be a yeast infection but im not sure because my discharge is sort of slimy and chunky and white in color, also it doesnt have an odor and i didnt start feeling the tingly feeling until 2 weeks ago but this has been here for a month!!

• Posted

hi hunny. so I am having the same problem i am also a virgin. im going to plannedparenthood to be seen tuesday and hopefully they give me the answers i need. i seen someone with a similar problem as mines say that they got tested and was wrongly diagnosed went some place else and got tested for warts and yeast infection and turns out it was a yeast infection and it also turned out to also be VP???.. if it is VP you can not get rid of it unless you surgically get them removed or use the same meds used for warts but to my understanding they can come back anytime. i also read that someone else was misdiagnosed and it turned out she had VP when they told her she said had gential warts and they gave her medicine for it and made it worse and she literally had blisters so although our problem may not be STDs we are still s**t out of luck because we have to just deal with it . i wouldnt mind it if it was not uncomfortable when i wash with my rag wipe or touch down there.. i feel like it ruins my future sex life because i read that it can be very painful during sex..

• Posted

Hi im sorry to hear, i hope we are ok and im wondering if you have gotten any news on what it can be because i cant go to any doctors because of corona so im waiting having anxiety attacks

• Posted

my doctor gave me nystatin and triamcinolone over the counter and aquaphor you can get that from walmart

• Posted

Ok, what did they say it was you had if you dont mind me asking?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.