I don't know if it's a yeast infection or Herpes please help.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Guys I'm 22 years old and I'm sexual active i had sex last month and I always gotten tested and i have gotten my test results on April 11 claiming i don't have std or chlamdia and Gonorrhea. on April 15th me and my ex we had sex i never gotten anything from him.ever since I had tears and painful peeping. I thought because i was dry that's why and it would heal...but it gotten worst i have been discharging so munch and realizing i have bumps that looks like blisters.Last night I went to the ER because my stomach was hurting and having serve pain and I threw up. the nurse checked me and thinks I have herpes but i have a-lot of discharge and tear in the skin. I gotten tested from everything from swabs to blood test and injections is conformed that I don't have chlamdia and gonorrhea. but i was tested positive for a. yeast infection and Bacterial Vaginosis. I haven't gotten my test back for Herpes and I'm praying i don't. my systems is Soreness and discharge is still white doesn't have a smell and burning and painful urination its very red and irritation and inflamed. They put me on meds just in case is herpes but I'm very worry and scared what it could be. still waiting for my test results for Herpes the nurse told me it should be 2 days to get it back. image image please help.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

this really looks like lichen sclerosis to me. Id get checked out asap as early diagnosis can really help with long term prognosis and prevent scarring.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.