Vaginal suppository

Posted , 3 users are following.

I can't insert a vaginal suppository. every time i try it just doesnt go in and it hurts so badly i just can't do it. is there something wrong with me? everyone says its simple and easy but no matter what position i try, if i use the applicator or fingers, if i wet the pill, i just cant do it. i dont know what to do.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

are you tensing your lower torso? it could be your nerves getting the best of you.

• Posted

Have you ever inserted anything at all? Tampons or anything?

It may be that you're tensing up, making it harder, so you could try just taking a deep breath, releasing it, and focus on relaxing all of your muscles in the area.

But also, makes me wonder if you may have a septate hymen and not know it, which can make insertion of things difficult and painful. Depends on the answer to the first questions. Sometimes those have to be surgically dealt with, and then once healed from that, seems fine.

Hopefully you were able to get things sorted and taken care of.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.