What is this? Someone please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

today is Saturday , i had intercourse Wednesday and it was very sore and tender down there and still is. it also burns when i wipe and wash. yesterday i notice these white spots i scratched one and it started bleeding, this never happened before nor i have a ever seen them, please don't tell me this is herpes image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Could be. Have a full STD screen for a proper diagnosis.

• Edited

It seems worth getting tested to be sure, so then if it is anything you can get treatment.

However, I wonder if it could also just be irritated skin causing the soreness and burning. I've had extreme itching, discharge and pain from too much friction during intercourse a few times.

Are you sure that those white bumps were never there, or you just never happened to notice them? Wondering if they're just part of your normal, but that you're noticing since you've been having the other issues and paying closer attention.

Either way, a test is a good idea to make sure, and if it's not any kind of infection, you can get peace of mind and figure out what else it could be and go from there.

Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.