I have multiple cuts and it's swollen

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been having discomfort on my labia for 3 days, i didn't think much about it but yesterday while washing i found a small cut on my labia, thought that would be the end of it now that i know the cause. But this morning i woke up and found multiple cuts and it's swollen, it hurts only a bit because it's swollen but when i pee it stings in that area. This never happened before i don't know what to do, also important information is that i haven't had sex in 4 months so it can't be an STD and i always wear condoms. Any creams you can recommend? How to make it heal sooner? It doesn't hurt when I'm sitting but when I'm standing up i feel a bit of discomfort. Anything helps, thanks in advance!

imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Herpes can lay dormant for years, you cannot rule this out. Best way to know for sure is to see your pcp and get tested.

• Posted

those aren't cuts, but those are sores. to be 100% safe, please go get a swab test.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.