My skin outside my vagina is very dry and peeling and tge discharge has refused to ckear

Posted , 2 users are following.

been treating infections for over a month now with different diagnosis all the time

at first the lab results came out as positive for bacteria infection and got meds that stopped the itching and lower abdomen pain but the discharge insisted. went back and did a culture and sensitivity test and was given antibiotics and still the discharge reminded. went back again and now it is candida albicans but after the medication this is how my vag looks like and the discharge is still there but less.

its really depressing that i dont even want to have sex with my partner yet its been a month now with out him being home

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.