Aged 32 and got oa and ra,

Posted , 3 users are following.

I Am only 32 and been told I go both ra and oa not nice as my hands hurt all the time knees legs and feet. When it comes to bed time and a chill out my legs hurt bad have to keep moving them all night husband says I even do it in my sleep does anyone else have this. Thanks 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello. Yes I have the most pain at night especially when I'm in bed. It doesn't make any difference even if I take painkillers just before bedtime 
    • Posted

@matron I take the below. And nothing works my legs kill off a nighttime it only starts when I chill out in my legs and I have to move them and keep moving them. Let's hope we all get a pain free day 😄
  • Posted

Hello, i suffer constant pain due to Arthritis and Nuropathic pain so i understand and yes night time is worse. I dont know what meds your on but i would go back to your GP and disscuss this as there are drugs that are used as pain killers that have a sedative effect and can assist your sleep. You may also have restless leg syndrome. I am on a cocktail of drugs myself and lately have been prescribed coedine at night and have found them helpful in assisting sleep. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Hi elizabeth20203 I was on metertex but I stopped taking them so go to go back on the 22 of this month my legs are killing me I also take traumadol for pain I was taking codeine but they never worked for me when my pain is bad I do use zoplicone but my doctors does not like giving them me so I try not to. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.