agitated side effect

Posted , 3 users are following.

here i want to know, why most of the AD medicine have agitated consequences?some might change to better and some not going away.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes I know the feeling .. it's hard to no what to do

• Posted

AD suppose to add serotonin into our brain, seems serotonin disappeared from us when we in this condition.
    • Posted

as I have jus tposted you have to take stablisers to stop the agitation and steady you up, i cannot take anti d's without them.

• Posted

no seratonin is even produced in your stomach it is never absent in your body and brain. I believe the object of the Srris seratonin reuptake inhibitors, are just trying to release the 'hinder' ( by the brain inhibitor) factor and release the seratonin so  more circulates, but it it also noradrenalyn and even tryptophan all of which we depend on to stop depression, they dont cease to exists maybe you arent releasing enough or you simply need more.

• Posted

wel they are chemicals you sounds as though you need stablisers, I could not take anti d's without them because my teeth would be chattering I would be shaking all over and really distressed. They quell down agitation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.