agony!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have had some low back pain in my life time but this is so annoying and painful... pelvis is so tender to touch... 5 months of this everyday u think.your going out your mind... this is what a prolapse does... bladder and rectum... any body else having the same problem? would love to hear from you, i feel like its only me in all this pain and there must be more to it... so worried.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

I had the same problem for years! I did not know that it was linked to the prolapse. I am now 8 weeks post op for double prolapse and no backache! Hope this helps. I used to prop myself up in bed to get to sleep every night. No more pillows now. Yey!
    • Posted

how fab jane... glad your better... its awful and the pain in pelvis... can i ask... where was your prolapses? x
    • Posted

was you in a lot of pain jane?? when i press my pelvis area where bladder is or should be its sooo tender and painful and the back ache i have had is awful... 5 solid months i have had this...x
    • Posted

Yes, I used to have to slouch when I walked anywhere holding my back. Once the surgery was done like magic no back pain. I also had a bladder sling fitted.
    • Posted

wow ur a new woman ... its awful... the pelvis pain is horrible as well cant describe it... i am only 35 feel like i am 95 ... its sent me over the edge this pain... i am.not moving out the surgery until i get proper pain relief and physio... not bloody kegel exercises !!!
    • Posted

Go for the pain relef asap by the sound of it. I am 58 and my prolapse was caused by menopause and child birth many years ago. You are too young to cope with so much pain. I hope you see your doctor soon.
    • Posted

thank u jane i shall make sure i get pain relief definately xx
  • Posted

Have you had surgery for the prolapse yet?
    • Posted

no diann... only just found the rectum one... and the bladder one had i dont kno how long ... found it 3 weeks ago .. but been in pain months so could of been there ages..
    • Posted

Do you have a doctor appointment to go over your options? Have you been helped by doctors for your awful pain?
    • Posted

not really but i am back there wednesday...i need proper pain relief... its awful my back kills and thr burning awful pain in pelvis is terrible...
    • Posted

Im so sorry for your pain!! I hope that on Wednesday you can get some relief and solutions. Praying for you!!
    • Posted

thank you so much diann ... i bet your glad u havent got it any more xx
    • Posted

Yes, almost 4 weeks since bladder prolapse surgery. I feel so much better, but still taking it easy one day at a time. You will get to the other side of this pain soon!! Stay strong and believe that this to shall pass soon!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.