Agony moaner

Posted , 1 user is following.

At the ripe old age of 38 I've had my first bc two weeks ago after a rather romantic wknd away, embarrassing and painfull, luckily it popped of its own accord but this was before I knew anything about bc so you can imagine my panic at this gross situation went straight to the docs next day & given antibiotics & not much more advice so I thought that's that bad luck, 2 wks after finishing my wk of antibiotics I woke to discover another swelling because of other serious hospital appts I couldn't get 2 the gp straight away 3 days in I was crying & in distress at the size of this thing it was literally blocking my vaginas entrance have been given more antibiotics today & tolt 2 wait for it 2 (pop) or in my case burst open which it has,, thank God I was home , I didn't realise u could get this again and I'm still in shock by the sheer size they can go to & the lack of advice but I wish to thank this forum for it's advice it's helped calm me that I'm not alone 😖😢 & how it can be dealt with , my poor other half was super.upset at the pain I was in and he herd my yacking at the bursting,(no way I wanted him 2 see that) but on the upside he did get to have a good look around my foofy beforehand tho he's now realising sex will be off for a loonng time , I'm wondering how people found it after? Meny thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.