AHC

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have just had my 6 B12 injections last one was 2 weeks ago. I have errupted in masses of painful spots in my ears , for head and chin. Can anyone suggest how to get rid of this? I have researched this and it seems quite common but I can't find any treatments to help with the spots/acne!

Any suggestions please??

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have a word with your local pharmacist and ask their advice.  Tell them the cause is your B12 injections.

Some say it may be that the B12 has made your autoimmune system temporarily go into "overdrive"  and is acting like a detox.

Hopefully the spots and pimples will clear up in time.

I'm not a medically trained person but I've had P.A. for over 45 years, have had rashes in the past (especially with hydroxocobamalin) that have gone now and I wish you well.

• Posted

Thank you ! Will go to pharmacy asap!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.