aids to help sacrio-iliac joints

Posted , 3 users are following.

I fractured my lower back and the pain is really bad I am on Tramodol and ibuprofen but i am trying to find. The doctor said it was in the sacrio-iliac and was looking for a sacrio-iliac or lower lumbar support belt but there are so many can someone give me some advice on other treatments or aids that can help the pain

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I found TENS machine  ,ultrasound  & acupuncture cupping helpful  for spasm Then I had injections .Everyone is different .There are 2 types of pain physical & neurological. Or both?!
    • Posted

Thank you for helping. I think I will go back to my GP and ask about injections. I have been looking at tens machines and they seem worth looking into. Thank you again
  • Posted

Please try Physiotherapy it might give you a relief for your pain.
    • Posted

Thank you I have been referred for physiotherapy but I may have to wait a while for an appointment. Thank you for replying to my post

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.